Thursday, June 23, 2011

China Glaze LOL!

Ahhhh yes... get out your bibs ladies, its time to drool!!

Today I want to show you LOL. I got this one from ebay for a killer price! I won 3 auctions back to back from a seller and LOL was one of them. I won it for only $12.99 with FREE shipping! Amazing! EPIC WIN!!

OMG is a dark purple with a strong holographic effect. The bottle looks a bit deceiving, but once the polish dries on the nail, OMG!..(perhaps that's why the collection is named OMG?) I applied 2 coats of LOL over 1 coat of Orly Calcium Shield. These photos are without top coat. I was afraid if I applied top coat, it would weaken the holo effect. I wanted to take photos while it still looked awesome. I did end up using top coat afterwards, at first the holo went away but it slowly came back! HOORAY!! 

Unfortunately, there was no sun today. But who needs sun when you have a desk lamp! LOL 
Enjoy!

Artificial light, no flash...